In addition to our iconic publishing, fine arts and security paper, Lana is also an expert in technical and speciality papers.
- Non-flammable, fire-resistant paper suitable for silk screen printing, with an M1-certified composition,
- Filter paper for industrial applications,
- Vulcanised paper; modified crystalline structure of 100% cotton paper for medical imaging,
- Protection paper used by museums and the world's biggest libraries,
- Paraffin-coated paper with a base of long resinous fibres offering substantial resistance to mechanical constraints. Packaging applications.
- Blotting paper for the cosmetics industry (scented card),
- Sorbate-coated paper for food applications.
- 70 to 380 g/m2 depending on the paper
- pharmaceutical industry